Join bestselling author and Whole30 co-creator, Melissa Urban, as we celebrate the paperback release of COOKING WHOLE30: Over 150 Recipes for the Whole30 & Beyond (previously published as The Whole30 Cookbook).
UPDATE This free, virtual event will take place on ZOOM and you must register here to participate. Order your copy of COOKING WHOLE30 from TKE and receive an autographed bookplate!
The groundbreaking Whole30 program has helped millions of people transform their lives by bringing them better sleep, more energy, fewer cravings, and a healthy relationship with food, built on a foundation of healthy habits that last a lifetime. In this cookbook Melissa Urban delivers over 150 recipes to help readers prepare delicious, healthy meals during their Whole30 and beyond.
- A Whole30 refresher, including an updated introduction to the program, 5 steps to get you started, and tips for stocking your Whole30 kitchen.
- More than 150 recipes for main dishes, sides, dressings, and sauces.
- Easy tips that simplify meal planning and prep to save time and money.
- Recipe Remixes designed to turn one dish into two or three different meals.
- 10 exclusive, new recipes from community recipe creators.
Whether you’ve done the Whole30 once or five times—or just want to make a variety of satisfying, nourishing meals—this book will inspire you to change your life in 30 days with the Whole30 program.